THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

9/19/11

Chief Red Moon





I took up the lizard and prayed with Chief Red Moon...
Three stones gave he me
And in front of the red rock cave
I was told I was given a new soul.
That what was...was before was no more and a bracelet
that I must wear forever and forever more..
Gave me raindrops in a stone cup and said he that I must kneel and sup
Only one of his gray hairs did he allow
That I should share his dreams.
So that should he die first or the other way around
our spirit would not kiss the ground
Under the red rock cave...
And a bracelet that I could give to no other cept under the deep red cave.
09/19/11 1:15pm





1 comment:

Granny said...

Hey, did you steal my stones too...?!