THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

12/8/11

From The Time

From the time I was a young boy I have wondered how I'd feel
If my thoughts coud ever be expressed in terms I saw as real.
If the things I felt were valed or just some form of twisted view
And if I were to say I loved her
What would she then do.

From the time I was a young boy playing soldier with a stick in the yard
I have dreamed about her shape and ways and held hope in all regards.
Yes from the time I was a baby I have dreamed of her perfume.
It's like everywhere I have ever been she had just then left the room.

Is she waiting on the twi-light ?
May she play a song for me
As I have listened to the wind again and wondered ,
Wher now can she be ?

Is she standing on the ever spanning bridge of light and time
Sending thoughts to my subconscience through some channl in our minds?
Is she sailing down the river Styxx singing songs that say my name
Leavind lillies in the water in the hopes I'll know she came?

Are her eyes of blue and turqoisewet with tears against the sun?
Does they search the lost horizons for my sails
Like for her's I've always done?

Is she out there picking Daiseis in the fields of hope and faith ?
In my dreams her golden hair shines like twi-light for my sake
As I walk the the beach and deserts over peaks and valleys low
I hope I'll find her in the gloaming with the purest whitest glow.

All these questions hold one outcome , just her and I as one
When god formed our souls in heavon
The truest of loves was begun.

And he made us for each other all destractions cannot stay.
Only one made for the other so no attractions can hold this sway.
Yes I sojourn with vigor and know what I shall find,
Curse the years that have seperated us
But souls such as ours walk a line.
In destiny and solemn promise of a  day  that will end with a night
That's binds our bodies and souls again as they were formed together in the light.

To the beat of hearts in passion I stay a somber even course
From the time before all time beagan I could somehow feel her force.
To the last of my reserve I shall search the seas and dunes
Under scorching sun and stormy cloud by light of day and dark of moon.

Are the stars the becons of her mercy and the moon her blessed glow
Does she cry for me as a stranger or as someone she's always known?

The promise made within us will someday dawn the perfect day
When our hearts shall join in ernest........
Together..... Forever to stay.
                                                       8/12/86 jakarta Indonesia
                                                        10/19/11 ms
  

No comments: