THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

7/30/12

Here Lies Me

Here lies me.....somewhere in the middle of no where again. 
A traveler off on a lark like a fish in the sea or a bird on the wind.
Wherever I am, I am just about to be 
in another place soon. 
I lay down my bones on this road I call home.
And try to send out some words that are true.
The sun has gone down and there is beauty all around.
How I wish for my readers to see 
What the world really means deep down in the seams. 
And how it feels to just sleep on the ground.


Chris 
4/18/12 Tupelo MS

No comments: