THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

12/12/11

My Own Heart

A whisp of wind from some distant fire.
An echo carried over the waves.
I miss her presence with loney desire.
The memory of her touch is my agoony to save.

The saddest admission I've ever had to make
Stabbs to the soul like a dart
I held what everyone prays to have one day
And I like a fool broke my very own heart.

I stare in the mirror at this face she once kissed,
Look at these hands she held .
She tried with all her heart to give me such bliss
And what did it get her but hell?

When I had nothing she gave all that she could
Through hardships she stayed by my side.
Now I have everything but it really means nothing
Because her love for me has finally died.

I have extinguished the loveliest of flames
On the petal demure have I tread.
With my very last breath shall I whisper her name
But in my heart I am alraedy dead.

I have killed what was precious,what was sent down of heavon
And forever my deepest regret.
Till the end of my days I could never repay
Ever shall I be in her debt.

My own soul if forfiet, the essence of joy
I've squandered and torn it apart.
I mocked her sincerity and pissed on her charity.
              Never knew I could break my own heart !
                                                         12/7/11
                                                               taladega al.

No comments: