THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

2/20/12

Scattered Me

This state and that stage,
I've read the final page
Im writing things that dont make sense to me anymore
Bad shots and tied in knots and parts of me in flaccid shock
They look at me like i know the answers
Wheres the bar?
I'm not yer star 
And insincere apologies
Im not a wreck I just feel sick
And all these shows has finally scattered me

I wake up and say where are we today
Does anyone remember where we were yesterday
This dream and some girls screams
And why does it always have to be me
Cant you make your own illusions 
Sick and tired of your intrusions
All these lies has surely scattered me

Broken glass, i dont recall
Punching holes in all these walls
And feinting transparent sincerity 
I'm just a shell, leave me hollow
Hold me to your ear and hear the sea
Rolling on the bottom
But dont put me in your bottle
Just a shell, this sea has scattered me

Black and blue, im desuetude of truth
The spiders sucked me dry, i need a drink
Tripping over guardrails, 
Vacuum fills my sails
Jotting down in coherent tiddlywinks
I'm not yer star, I am, you aren't
My salt has been diluted by yer seas

All this nothing's finally scattered me




1 comment: