THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

6/18/12

Carlos


Met a guy named Carlos who's surfed at Dana Point
Told me a story about how he first
Heard Johnny Cash
An old VW that was hard to start
But finally started at last.


I guess as he said it was Christmas time and a guy with a 
fatback and yuletide spirit
Offered to play a couple 
songs for the family
And they said they'd be glad to hear it.

A boy names Sue so confused and entertained young Carlos
He said he danced like a fool and 
right then he knew Johnny Cash was the boss.

These stories of the king who for me would sing when he
tossed silver dollars down.
The man in black will
I never be back and dont take your guns to town....
Chris Mortonelli 6/17/12



Me and my son just read your story of me together. Thanks for my Fathers Day gift! Your spirit lives amongst many souls you meet and I have the moment to prove it. 
Hasta Manana Amigo

No comments: