THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

6/17/12

In The Land of The Bird Of Paradise


In The Land of The Bird Of Paradise

Everythings green and so full of promise
But everythings fake and that includes the promises.
Everythings great in the land of the bird of paradise.

Daddy dont lie and mommys not high
And the maid dont steal your ring
Little brother aint gay he just likes
the way he looks in tights.
And everythings green in the land of the bird of paradise.

Southern California, such nice hills even the ones of silicone based.
She didn't have surgery, she just has a youthful face
Nananana na all is Shangri-La
All is what it seems if you believe your dream.
Surrounded by the bird of paradise.

Such a lovely yellow orange and periwinkle blue.
They're growin' everywhere
At ocean ranches too
If you lie to me then Ill lie to you too.

Nobodies dirty in these bedroom towns
Don Henies not high and Whitneys still around.
The ground dont shake and nothing gets me down.
In the land of the bird of paradise.

If I had a house on the hill rite there
I think id have you over but the owners aren't there.
I can see the ocean blue as arctic ice.
In the land of the bird of paradise.

Chris Del Mar CA. 6/16/12

No comments: