THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

7/8/12

It Feels

It feels like Im frozen in a space
Between pain and paradise.
Nothing to hold but a lovely
love so cold that she can turn
my orgasms into ice.
Such an unbelievable feeling
that the thought leaves me
reeling into depths as deep as
the black.
As I drop down Im fine with the
darkness I've found because I dont
deserve to come back.
My mermaid catches me so
deep in the sea and wraps her
tiny arms around mine.
And though colder it gets
I have no regrets because she
catches me just in time.
And although its a dream I know
what it means and I wrap my
strong legs around hers.... as we
plunge deeper and dearer I take her
and take her...
And take her and take her.
Chris 7/8/12 6:42 AM 

No comments: