THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

7/12/12

Trust In The Storm

We are not young punks that don't understand
the ways of this world...
We have to hold our faith when the sails have
failed and the anchor won't hold...
Otherwise we would just be another random suicide...
These storms will rock our lives unrelentlessly
And what I cant help but wonder is what we
would be like without them.
Without hopelessness then maybe there
would be no hope.
As dark as the night gets then the brighter
our hopes get and the grace of God teaches us to cope.
Though the ropes fail their rigging
and the sea rages deeper.
Can our faith pull us to shore?
When Christ laid down his life in torture and agony
he told us trust in him forever more....
It's easy to say there will be a brighter day
and just spit out advice off the cuff.
There may be much worst to come
before this life is done.
And I know that I have said enough.
Chris 7/12/12/ 3AM

No comments: