THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

7/5/12

My goal


My goal is to make everyone
Go everywhere and see everything
From just where they sit.
I can surely paint the picture
That leaves the world in rapture….
Be it gore  or
Soliloquies of bliss….

Butter-flies flying or the
Smell of people dying
Whatever I’m sent is what it is.
My goal is to print down the
Things that I’m sent and let
You judge for yourself what I meant
Chris
7/1/12

No comments: