THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

7/5/12

I’m not back


I’m not back from the universe yet
On the cusp of Orion with the
Shattering asteroids.
Barely feeling that I was ever myself
Like a rocket - man I’m flying
Where there isn’t any sound or air.
It’s just a beautiful void.

My telepathy will call you
As it ever always does
And I know, you
Just know how I feel.
In the Milky Way sway,
Eternal night and day.
In the cosmos’ vacuum of the celestial surreal.

Not a sound can I hear so I
Don’t need to sound sincere
My jet - pack is full of hot air.
No Up or Down or
Horizons or Ground
Screaming through my own
Atmosphere.

I’m not back and I’m not
Foreword.
I’m pretty much not on the ball.
Just a thought I can’t think.
Flying into the brink
Houston, we have no problems
At all.
Chris
Charleston SC

No comments: