THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

7/15/12

Nothing Is Better



Nothing is better than getting old.
It proves I've earned all my scars
And have many, many stories that no one else has told.

It's sweet in it's own way when the creaks and the pops in
My joints make me groan for a second
But I can recollect that they have served me very well to this point.

This strong body of mine has stood the test of time and
By grace of sweet Jesus all I've done.
Through the mountains and deserts, high seas and dangers....
One worry that I don't have is dying young.
Chris 
7/15/12

No comments: