THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

7/15/12

What Should I Write?

What should I write in the
Middle of the night on these
Lonely and perilous seas?
Maybe no one will find it but
I feel compelled to send something
So someone may remember me.

If the captain's lost his way and
It's a watery grave, so be the
Fortunes of mayhem.
But I can't think of anything I'd
Like to relay at this time that
Would be of any benefit to them.

So an empty log tonight, for the
Captain cannot write and the first mate
Is missing at helm
But I must do my duty
But the truth is
I am lost just as well.

Chris 2/1/88
Off the southern coast of Africa 

No comments: