THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

7/31/12

Wait For Me

There she lays in that bronze plated casket
The little girl I played with at home.
She'll be lowered down soon to molder
in the grave and turn to bone.

I wanna shake her and by somehow
awaken her and tell her let's go out and play.
Get up little baby... Don't act so lazy
We can just up and run away.

But now the violins are playing and
some bastard is praying
And they're closing the lid on your life.
The last time I'll carry you
Is to take you and bury you.

I kissed you and told you good-night.
Please wait for me in the light.


Chris 7/30/12 

No comments: