THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

7/31/12

Who Cares For The Traveler But Jesus?

Who cares for the traveler but Jesus?
On long weary roads in the white-line domain
It may seem like the black-top won't end.
It can feel like life is lonely till I see all the stars
And I remember all the places that I've been.
And say Thank You to Jesus... my friend.
It's a myriad of terrors or a garden of glory
Depending on how you look at things.
I've survived so much horror and still
Have happy stories to sing.
Only by his grace did I ever see new places
And still be in less than two pieces.
Who cares for the traveler....  But Jesus???
Chris 7/30/12


No comments: