THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

7/5/12

Lost and lonely


As i sit here lost and lonely
And this money doesn’t make
Me happy.
Oh, I got rolls of it.
I got bowls of it
But dead presidents can’t make me happy.
Dead presidents just don’t understand me.

Lost and lonely in the shadows
Radio playing so low
As I play a slow sad song
Composed to make the hurting
Grow.

And just the melody of
Loneliness
Is a symphony
But my fingers can’t find the
Right strings.
For the heart of my music was
Lost in the storm
Across these many seas.

Even here on the sea where
Waves of beauty surround me
Calypso and Poseidon’s moist kiss
They don’t do a thing for me
When her laughter will not sing
To me
Give all of it for just one kiss.
Chris
Nowhere
6/29/12

No comments: