THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

7/5/12

Yeah


Yeah, I know where I am and I
Don’t give a damn cause where i was has brought me here.
If I had gone somewhere else
Then I wouldn’t be myself
 In the mirror.

I won’t apologize
For this look in my eyes.
Why should I pretend
just to promise you forever?
I get what I am by not giving a
Damn.
The less I care then the
More I feel better.

Yeah, and this is just me and
If you don't like it then just
Don’t fuckin' read me…
My life is my own book,
If you don’t enjoy it don’t look
At the images of the rodeo
Story…
Chris
7/2/12

No comments: