THESE WORDS I WRITE ARE SENT TO ME FOR YOU

Rodeosshow is the writings of Lance Martinelli
Known by several names, Rodeo being but one.

Welcome To The Rodeo Show All my poems for the world to see...
Just channeling words from the other side
Colors, Truths and Mere Speculation
Fall by the wayside

If you take my hand
You'll have my mind as well.
Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

Welcome to the Rodeo Show

11/30/12

They


They tell me I should walk the line.......
i won't/
They said that I should give a shit.......
I dont
They say that I should worry about 
The way I live my life
They told me there's a price to pay
By God, they didn't lie.

They say that I'm no good
I know it's true
I go and always seem to do
Just what the hell I want to do
They say that I should be ashamed
I am not!
They try to tell me 'Take it easy"
All I can say is ....'WHAT?"

Many have tried to tell me many times
saying stand and wait your turn.
I haven't done that one damn time.
They say I shouldn't take more than I leave.
And a whole bunch other shit
i cannot bring myself to believe.
Well I say 'Take and ye shall receive"

They tell me I will reap just what I sow
I'm the one who pays the price.
how could they ever think I don't know?

All my scars add up to all my wrongs.
All my wild-ass ways are paid in blood
as I go on and on.
They preach to me the wage of sin is high.
i pay a pound of flesh most blazing days 
and crazy nights.

i won't stop till I'm wore down to a bloody nuh
I will cease my raging only when I've had enough
They have their list of (Don't's)
but so few (Do's)
What they call madness I call every day news.
They want me to live by their old rules.

Yes, they call me a crazy bastard.
And I just call them tools.
I can't hear their lecture when I'm running on full blast
If they can't see my point of view
Well, They can kiss my ass.

I'm doing just what I've always wanted to
I pay the price to roll these dice
And hell to [ay the dues.
When morning comes and I am done
and smoke may fill the air
Then I've had a good run. No wishing i had had fun.
By the fire in an old rocking chair

I'm from the way back and rough
And when I've had enough

I'll not be the one to despair.
their words were just a waste of precious air.
chris 11.30.12 TX

No comments: